Finally Find you

You know what, I've looking for you. By your email, your name, your nickname. You won't believe what I did just to look after you. I wrote your name. Aulia Syavitri, Oliz, Unibraw, brawijaya, and anything I thought would lead me to you, but I still can't find you. Trust me, I did all those. Well I did surrender. It'd been so hard to find You.

But tonight, my I can't believe what gmail account told me: Aulia Syavitri added you as a friend in facebook. I said, "Wow!!" And I cant stand to confirm it but my bandwith worked slowly, didn't want to compromise with my heartbeat. I've been missing you fifty six thousand years, you know. And then you came in the right time and make me so sure that You're there. You're always there. Right??

Well, let's start it again to tell each other stories. Joys, angers, tears, laugh, smiles, anything we can share, anything we can tell each other.